RE: [Xen-users] Software RAID

Yes, it should...

But (I believe) if you are using the pygrub bootloader you would need to
install grub on both drives, else it would be like booting a bare system
with 2 software RAID drives where if you pull the drive with the GRUB
boot loader on it, there would be no grub to boot off the remaining
disk.

I believe that if you are using the other type of setup where you
specify kernel and ramdisk in config then it should boot after removing
a disk and the system should then complain about operating in 'degraded
RAID mode' since MDADM should recognize a missing disk.

I'm not a XEN guru however, so there may be some fundamental concepts
I'm overlooking.