RE: [Xen-users] Problems with GPLPV network latency

To: "Nick Couchman" <Nick.Couchman@xxxxxxxxx>, <james.harper@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [Xen-users] Problems with GPLPV network latency
From: "Ian Tobin" <itobin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2010 15:46:00 +0100
Delivery-date: Wed, 23 Jun 2010 07:47:30 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi,

No I have 5 servers. This is the only one im facing this issue with, all
built the same though this motherboard is slightly different.  I don't
have any problems with Dom0 out to the internet and back, its just the
DomUs.  Im using bridged mode so could it be that the bridge is at
fault?

Its strange why only the Windows DomU will work with no network driver,
just the standard one.

Im running XEN 4.0 on 2.6.32.14 kernel, the chipset is AMD 740G / AMD
SB700 (http://www.pcwb.co.uk/catalogue/item/A0477614?cidp=Froogle)

Thanks

Ian