RE: [Xen-users] Problems with GPLPV network latency

To: "Ian Tobin" <itobin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [Xen-users] Problems with GPLPV network latency
From: "James Harper" <james.harper@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2010 20:32:47 +1000
Delivery-date: Wed, 09 Jun 2010 03:34:03 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

> Yes it really does, also you cannot connect to RDP etc.
>
> I have tried this from Dom0 already and the response time is pretty
much
> the same.  Ive changed it to single CPU and the problem remains.
>
> Note when running normal driver it is fine so im not sure what could
be
> upsetting it

Can you run tcpdump in Dom0 and wireshark in the DomU (or wireshark in
both if that is just as easy) and have a look at where the delay is
occurring. If the delays are a second or more then it should be pretty
obvious if its DomU->Dom0 or Dom0->DomU.

James