Re: [Xen-users] Thank you for your support.

To: Onkar Mahajan <kern.devel@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] Thank you for your support.
From: Tapas Mishra <mightydreams@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 1 Jun 2010 04:12:33 +0530
Cc: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Pasi Kärkkäinen <pasik@xxxxxx>, xen-research@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Mon, 31 May 2010 15:43:58 -0700
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:received:in-reply-to :references:date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=sAGXpZgkxmUIrrudg/eBynqL0uNBzmFvOfp3uaAmPRw=; b=PNFzNsgz3xyboACYiX0tBSvQg/kQdoFp3NoEL9O8vTxiJJyUlaFMQrEDqYttOXwUzD lrKRXj/q5elJszt4rKzz2bXONJrNCr6rhg18RjPmA3+6/9j4wzymxRjzX2irESsPL5vL T12YPiuimZ7gWRW9glHTag2WSkbw6nSsbcpNo=
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Consider writing a guide or some thing like that describing all that
you did on blogpost or
wiki here.
On Mon, May 31, 2010 at 12:46 PM, Onkar Mahajan <kern.devel@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi Pasi,
>         After lots of reboots & compilations & relentless efforts for
> almost  4 months; I finally got it right today.
> I booted in for the first time , the pvops kernel. Now I want to concentrate
> on some real
> projects to work on - preferably on block I/O. But before that , I want your
> suggestion on optimizing
> the size of my dom0 and domU.
>  I think , DomU's image can be smaller compared to Dom0, right ?
> Can you please share your comments on this.
>
> Thank you very much for the noble work.
>
> Regards,
> Onkar
>
> PS :
> Also if there are any interesting projects on Block I/O
> that you notice then please let me know.

Tapas