Re: [Xen-users] [XCP] App for iPhone

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, mistnick@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] [XCP] App for iPhone
From: Kirk <kfuertes1977@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 26 May 2010 12:22:33 -0400 (EDT)
Delivery-date: Wed, 26 May 2010 09:24:18 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi Simone,

iXCP is a very simple application: You can monitor, start, stop, restart host and VMs.

After your first registration you will receive a mail with support instructions.

It is the very first release and they should add these features:

[...]
- VM Live Migration;
- Allarm push and mail notification;
- Statistics view;