[Xen-users] Xen dom0 on debian, what is the most recent but stable solut

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] Xen dom0 on debian, what is the most recent but stable solution?
From: Fantu <fantonifabio@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 24 May 2010 05:01:21 -0700 (PDT)
Delivery-date: Mon, 24 May 2010 05:04:05 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I spent many days in the last month to try to have an updated system but
stable on debian but I always had problems...
Some of you are using latest kernel and xen on debian systems without
problems?
If yes can you tell me which version of Debian (Lenny and Squeeze), which
kernel version (which package or which configuration if compiled manually)
and what version of xen use?

I have mainly try pv_ops kernel (mainly 2.6.32), mainly xen 3.4 and 4.0 from
hg testing and always on lenny 64 bit