[Xen-users] Perfomance decrease after upgrade

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] Perfomance decrease after upgrade
From: Fantu <fantonifabio@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 20 May 2010 08:59:04 -0700 (PDT)
Delivery-date: Thu, 20 May 2010 09:01:41 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Today i have upgrade one production server from:
Hardy 64 bit kernel 2.6.24-xen of ubuntu, xen 3.3 from backports
To:
Lenny 64 bit kernel 2.6.32 pv_ops from backports, xen 3.4.3 from hg testing

13 domU windows xp
Before update:
gplpv 0.9.12pre9 - disk tap:aio
After update:
gplpv 0.11.0.213 debug - disk file (i not found working solution for blktap
problem :( )

Before update on start of system and all domU 20 min for all loading and
high load of server but after ok
After update on start of system and all domU after 40 min already very high
load and not all domU full load

On update i have also change dom0 memory to 768 mb and disable dom0 memory
balloning

If need more info i do
Someone can give me some advice to improve please?