[Xen-devel] Xen.org 2010 Community Survey

To: "xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-devel] Xen.org 2010 Community Survey
From: Stephen Spector <stephen.spector@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 19 May 2010 15:17:48 -0400
Accept-language: en-US
Acceptlanguage: en-US
Delivery-date: Wed, 19 May 2010 12:20:29 -0700
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

t is time again, for the annual Xen.org community survey. I conducted this survey in 2009 and leveraged the results to make some changes in the way that information is presented on the website as well as how I plan events. This survey is a great way for the community to take a snapshot in time to see what changes are needed to improve participation and use of the Xen.org tools.

Please take about 5 minutes and complete the survey at http://www.surveygizmo.com/s3/299966/Xen-org-2010-Community-Survey.

I will run the survey for 2 weeks and then publish results in early June. Thanks.

Stephen Spector

Xen.org Community Manager

T: (772) 621-5062 | M: (954) 854-4257

stephen.spector@xxxxxxx