[Xen-users] Re: Virtualization vs. Cassandra and Hadloop

To: common-user@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] Re: Virtualization vs. Cassandra and Hadloop
From: Edward Capriolo <edlinuxguru@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 7 May 2010 11:24:11 -0400
Cc: user@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, thrift-user@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Mon, 10 May 2010 07:38:36 -0700
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:received:in-reply-to :references:date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=z6DNzwC765CS1TSk2MV2Gfottm3MA0ZXN/tHgeUjmSg=; b=wpERlROFEhhMmux6HHfTqNviGBKJb1sZxO/k65STn+u2xBl46eDcGyjJwCF/QIfq53 Ao1L0l7avT3+p4xEit7NP3siOnSAWfrOFoPOhiTGgkYpylPro1cRxVneWK4T5Q070kVX +4Nwj7bjv1GUQu2c0V5jUUa+aVoO9Oaezwsfk=
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx