Re: [Xen-users] Need an Idiot's Guide to Installing Xen

To: Xen List <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] Need an Idiot's Guide to Installing Xen
From: Dana Rawding <dana@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 3 May 2010 15:58:48 -0400
Delivery-date: Mon, 03 May 2010 13:03:28 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
If you have no experience openSUSE makes installing Xen simple.  Just select it
from YaST or during the initial install.  openSUSE is currently at version
3.4.1.  It's not the latest but it's newer than Ubuntu or Centos stock
installs.  You didn't say what hardware you have, if it's a 64 bit machine
Centos is probably easiest to get a Xen 4 version running.  Just check the wiki
or the list archives as this has been discussed often in the past.

Good Luck,
Dana