[Xen-users] how to install centos/rhel PV domU on debian dom0 ?

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] how to install centos/rhel PV domU on debian dom0 ?
From: Arnaud JAYET <ajayet@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2010 14:06:56 +0200
Delivery-date: Fri, 30 Apr 2010 05:10:20 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hello

i'm using Xen mainly to virtualize debian domUs on debian dom0 (lenny + xen 3.2.1 kernel package)

to install my debian DomUs, i use xen-tools with a .tar reference domU to create new debian domUs

i would like to install a paravirtualized (not HVM) Centos or Red Hat Enterprise domU by the standard install mode, i mean with anaconda with cd-rom or .iso file media or via nfs/http/ftp server

it is possible to use LV to store centos/rh disk and swap ?

i would also like to use the CentoS / RHEL domU kernel using pygrub

how can i do that ?

thank for your help and tips about this.

Arnaud