[Xen-users] domu does not starts after dom0 reboot

To: Xen List <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-users] domu does not starts after dom0 reboot
From: Tapas Mishra <mightydreams@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2010 15:58:08 +0530
Delivery-date: Fri, 30 Apr 2010 03:29:30 -0700
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:received:date:message-id :subject:from:to:content-type; bh=ty1DRQ3w5wfDDGoWSwudmZZifETzEBcbme2YyzeIWBg=; b=cAvAhUFQfGujueQpli286xZ5kzbHV8T/RVoHye6o0s+SaEjtbS1CVyipo90JcVm4ZL VPrKps0pQ4Ni5RaO85iKuIj/Ke+4yIUqC39Kg1qSc7e/Hzp1gjnNfcEy9AjRGWmhWK2N e7qGMW7xH76Iv7tnAzRIo4DlIwEifa+BNOEh4=
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi,
I am having a Xen dom0 running created 5 DomU and they all were
running successfully.
I rebooted 3 of DomU were up.2 did not come up.This is a frequent
situation with me when I reboot some dom's do not start. While some
do.
What is the root cause of this I know I can always open command prompt
and type xm create domu.cfg
some where on Xen wiki I read to autostart domains always you need a
softlink /etc/xen/auto
 I do not have any soft link neither do I want to have.
Then in this case why did some domains started and some failed to
start.The behavior of all doms should be same.Either after reboot they
don't start any one or all are start.I do not want a fix for this I
want to know the root cause of why is it happening.
--
Not sent from my iPhone or my Blackberry or anyone else's