[Xen-users] Xen 3.4.2 on CentOS with DRBD

To: Xen List <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-users] Xen 3.4.2 on CentOS with DRBD
From: Donny Brooks <dbrooks@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2010 15:06:00 -0500
Delivery-date: Thu, 22 Apr 2010 13:10:22 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I am looking into trying to setup failover/live migration between our primary
Xen server and the various failover hosts. We do not have a SAN or NAS so each
box will have its own disks. With that, I was thinking of using drbd or
similar.

Basically, is this still a viable solution for redundancy/failover with Xen?
What version of drbd would you use? I have found a few good howto's but nothing
recent. Would Xen 4.0 do anything better over 3.4.2 in regards to this?

Thanks in advance.

--

Donny B.