[Xen-users] (no subject)

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] (no subject)
From: ninoochka@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 18 Apr 2010 17:53:46 +0200
Delivery-date: Sun, 18 Apr 2010 09:02:34 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi all,

I've just installed xen on a server with debian lenny. What I would like
seems to be simple.
domU is bridged to eth1. Everything is ok  for dom0 and domU when I
start domU (xm create domU). When I destroy domU (xm destroy domU), dom0
network goes down and the only thing i can do is to reboot the machine
(/etc/init.d/networking restart does not solve the problem). This
problem occurs since the beginning and every time I shut down the domU.
When I shutdown domU, domU is stalled on s state and never really
shutdowns.

Is anybody have an idea ? The same conf is working very well on another
server) ?

Virginie

Kernel:
Dell R905
Linux superxen 2.6.26-2-xen-amd64 #1 SMP Wed Mar 10 00:29:48 UTC 2010
x86_64 GNU/Linux
Ethernet controller (4): Broadcom Corporation NetXtreme II BCM5708
Gigabit Ethernet (rev 12)