Re: [Xen-users] Questions

To: Xen List <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] Questions
From: Tapas Mishra <mightydreams@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2010 23:37:50 +0530
Delivery-date: Thu, 15 Apr 2010 11:09:06 -0700
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:received:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=E41OKgFsjhHAq6SbFa+/x62aIVmGnZUU6op2JH//bbk=; b=cevRXnkTcAnuV9F4kUXXgCg2AS9Ph+CAjtTSKSQwIkBM26nkPWe34LxuTPTZVFSAmV TzvNyUGz/E/pE3LYzbHYg3ZEHsane9PilIGthR1RDCImgqvy1H2s+eroRsZlhweuuXRI Mmh8DHLLDUHxF4hgeZFvUHMbzOfeKW+d800Gc=
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I have done it on Debian so I will tell the steps that I did.Should
work with modifications on other distros also.
1) Copy the CD to a directory using dd
2) Loop mount the ISO in a directory
3) Go for installation method as debootstrap and then give the path to
the mounted ISO in source.

In some cases you may need to compile a DomU kernel yourself.

--
Tapas

+91 8971248477