[Xen-users] 2 DomU and 2 4-cores CPU

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] 2 DomU and 2 4-cores CPU
From: "L.M.J" <linuxmasterjedi@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 02 Apr 2010 09:02:02 +0200
Delivery-date: Fri, 02 Apr 2010 00:03:11 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi,

  With my college, I was wondering what is the best optimization for our
setup. I've got 2 VM with 16GB of RAM and 4 vCPU to each one. My server got
2 CPU with 4 cores inside (makes 8 CPU). What produce the best performance
:
  1) Give ALL cpu to my 2 VM and each ones will take its 4 vCPU where it
can
  2) Give CPU 0-3 to VM1 and CPU 4-7 to VM2 : each vm own the 4 cores from
1 CPU
  3) Give CPU 0,1,4,5 to VM1 and 2,3,6,7 to VM2 : mix cores  between the
both CPU

  Thanks by advance for any information or point me to any docs talking
about this !