Re: [Xen-users] Thin Clients

Hi, thanks for your reply.

> Does that qualify as thin client?

Perhaps in terminology but it's not what I need. What I need is to allow a
remote user, using something like a wyse thin client to access a win guest on
the network over the Internet. In the above case, they are currently using
something more along the lines of PCAnywhere if you will.

> when using NX, rdesktop, vnc (or other equivalent technologies) it
> should not matter what underlying technology you use to run servers on
> (bare metal, vmware, xen, etc). So you could have servers running
> Windows/Linux on top of ESX or Xen, then have users access them using
> NX/rdesktop.

I am not following, sorry.
I use NX to host linux desktop's for remote users but I need to do something
similar for win machines. It is not efficient to use remote access tools and
want to use something which is much faster, such as NX desktops but for win
guests.

Are you saying that the nx server can also host win guests? I've never seen
that anywhere.