[Xen-users] XCP boot failure

To: xen-users <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-users] XCP boot failure
From: James Troup <james@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2010 17:07:40 +1030 (CST)
Delivery-date: Tue, 09 Mar 2010 22:38:31 -0800
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi Everyone,

I thought I would have another go at the list with this one because I still don't have resolution.

I have various boxes the take about 5-20 attempts to get XCP to boot.

It seems to hang just after "setting hostname"

I have been going systematically through /etc/rc.d/rc.sysinit
and disabling things to see if I can figure whats causing it.

The boxes typically have mdadm raid on the local storage but not the boot partitions.

Any suggestions?