[Xen-users] RE: XCP VM restart strangeness

To: 'SwiftWater Telecom Customer Service' <service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-users] RE: XCP VM restart strangeness
From: Dave Scott <Dave.Scott@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2010 20:41:10 +0000
Accept-language: en-US
Acceptlanguage: en-US
Delivery-date: Tue, 09 Mar 2010 12:42:20 -0800
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi Vern,

Those are very odd symptoms! It's good that you've got a workaround.

If this happens again, grab a 'bugtool' on the master host when it's in this
state:
  xen-bugtool --silent --yestoall
If you send me the output then I'll do some digging to see if I can figure out
what happened.

Cheers,
Dave