Re: [Xen-users] Raid 5+0 Problems Under Xen

To: Pasi Kärkkäinen <pasik@xxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] Raid 5+0 Problems Under Xen
From: chris <tknchris@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 27 Feb 2010 10:40:57 -0500
Cc: Xen-Users List <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Sat, 27 Feb 2010 07:41:53 -0800
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=T9C3TDsrusC0CvOklMLwkrXlrUOjerUn7An0Bm8o9Eo=; b=g5b5A4NmTqRUCsoZed86aTcc5rmPhGZqyXYWzLFou6WIW3tS4YnJpyvWD+5Fvidad8 ZwXdYaVDtpIwEiv992HTon2VaAjHNLiUZRdVlYsnkGivPmpKYcsmD3p3Mcz+VnsoqzqE UpBEr9Am1DUJqMs6Ntjt/GzgDunjUSmrqJdE4=
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I've switched to raid-6 on this machine which is comparable enough in
space/speed/redundancy as I don't have the resources available to
debug this further but hopefully on the next similar system I will
have more time to figure out what the bug actually is and hopefully we
can resolve it. It appears to only affect raid0 though from that I can
tell.

- chris