Re: [Xen-users] setting-up lvm-based VMs on a non-LVM Lenny setup

To: Oliver Rojo <orojo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] setting-up lvm-based VMs on a non-LVM Lenny setup
From: Darko Petrović <darko.b.petrovic@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2010 10:59:51 +0100
Cc: "Fajar A. Nugraha" <fajar@xxxxxxxxx>, xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Wed, 24 Feb 2010 02:04:09 -0800
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :from:date:message-id:subject:to:cc:content-type; bh=2g70RVAMjzv+cF9n9TAIBS4pO1UzuTJGSxRxBQl9IIo=; b=f6WSx5NjhcYJ1nqk9d4sD3mb/6RwXQH/c2XVAB7Ch96HiN7d19FibRiUYXkNM8/I1W SAceEUToS4O48MVlBDSKej4U3URKcd609jEEdXXqqRu3bvII8Wf5d0ro9KuD9IGAwhkE U2zKo6rWyLc8CdoTp5yw/WDWyWSjDOT1JOZRM=
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
You can still change it if you have enough free space. Boot a Linux distro from Live CD (Ubuntu or Knoppix for instance) and start the partition editor. You will be able to shrink your system so as to leave room for LVM volumes.

Good luck!
Darko