Re: [Xen-users] Domu skips CD on boot

Yeah, that occurred to me later, but it still doesn't hold much water in my book. I have seen a million dos/windows systems where d was NOT the cdrom, but rather E or F. If those drives were absolute, I could see it, but they change from system to system -- and lets not forget -- xen runs on linux systems... so why the dos convention?

No problem though, it had just been too long since I needed to mess with it, and I simply forgot. A review of the docs put me to right :)