[Xen-users] XCP My projects and todo list

To: "xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-users] XCP My projects and todo list
From: Vern Burke <vburke@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2010 11:36:10 -0500
Delivery-date: Tue, 16 Feb 2010 08:37:20 -0800
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
1. I've got 95% of a server based cloud front end up and running (no client software to load, run your cloud from any machine with a web browser).

2. Just rolled a watchdog for restarting accidentally shutdown virtual machines as well as clearing and restarting virtual machines from a crashed slave host. No more midnight support calls from ticked customers, the cloud almost totally takes care of itself now :).

3. I've got the skeleton of a load balancer in testing.

As soon as I put a little more polish on things, I'll be releasing most of this as open source.

Ver

--
Vern Burke

SwiftWater Telecom