[Xen-users] Re: XCP Downloading and Xen.org

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] Re: XCP Downloading and Xen.org
From: "Anatoliy.Poloz" <Anatoliy.Poloz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 2010 10:40:52 +0200
Delivery-date: Fri, 12 Feb 2010 00:41:31 -0800
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
hi,
i can host UA (Ukrain) http/ftp mirror and can be a torrent seeder.

Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2010 22:25:02 +0200
From: Pasi K?rkk?inen<pasik@xxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-devel] RE: [Xen-users] XCP Downloading and Xen.org
To: Dustin Henning<Dustin.Henning@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: xen-api@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,
        'Stephen Spector'<stephen.spector@xxxxxxxxxx>,
        xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

On Thu, Feb 11, 2010 at 02:57:25PM -0500, Dustin Henning wrote:
    I assume adding them to bittorrent is a good idea, as a lot of users will
    probably use a torrent program to get them, lessening the impact on the
    project's bandwidth.  However, that shouldn't be the only way to get the
    product.  Fedora and CentOS both have CD ISO and DVD ISO torrents, many
    mirrors have CD ISOs, a few have the DVD ISOs as well.  Is it possible to
    get XCP added to some mirrors as well?

Yeah, It should be possible to get XCP to some ftp/http mirrors.
Does someone have good contacts?

-- Pasi