Re: [Xen-users] 32bit or 64bit dom0?

On Tue, Jan 26, 2010 at 3:06 PM, Ian Tobin <itobin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Thanks for the info guys, ive been playing with 3.4.2 on 32bits but im
> thinking for the future it would be worth having 64bits for things like
> win2008R2 as this is 64 bit only.

If Windows is your only concern, IIRC 32bit xen can run 64bit HVM
domUs just fine. What does "xm info" say about caps?

Personally I use 64bit xen, dom0, and domU so it would be easier when
I need to assign one of them with memory over 4GB, since using 32bit
PAE has some performance penalty.

--
Fajar