RE: [Xen-users] GPL PV drivers

To: "shriganesh shintre" <shri_31@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [Xen-users] GPL PV drivers
From: "James Harper" <james.harper@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 8 Jan 2010 12:03:15 +1100
Delivery-date: Thu, 07 Jan 2010 17:03:59 -0800
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Hi,
> Is James Harper / GPL PV drivers
> borrowed some GPL code from the Linux kernel related to enumering PCI devices
> on Windows or something like this?
> Can someone please clarify this. Thank you in advance.

I'm not sure what the question is. I used the Linux PV stuff as inspiration for
the GPLPV drivers and there is some direct cut & paste in there but Windows is
sufficiently different to Linux that most of the work had to be done from
scratch.

Or maybe you asking about PCI passthrough?

James