[Xen-users] Help MySQL to keep it as Open Source

To: Verborgene_Empfaenger:;
Subject: [Xen-users] Help MySQL to keep it as Open Source
From: Christian <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 01 Jan 2010 16:10:39 +0000
Delivery-date: Mon, 04 Jan 2010 03:42:42 -0800
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi!

I am contacting you because you have in the past shown interest in
MySQL and from that I assume you are interested in the future
well-being of MySQL.

Now you have a unique opportunity to make a difference.  By signing
the petition at http://www.helpmysql.org you can help affect the
future of MySQL as an Open Source database.

You can find more information of this on my latest blog post at:
http://monty-says.blogspot.com/2009/12/help-keep-internet-free.html

Help us spread the world about this petition!
http://www.helpmysql.org is available in 18 languages and every vote
is important, independent of from where in the world it comes!
If you know people that are using MySQL, please contact them and
ensure they also sign the petition!

Regards,
Monty
Creator of MySQL

PS: If you already have signed the petition or know about it, sorry for
    reminding you about this! Because of the importance of this issue,
    I am trying to contact every person that I have ever communicated
    with regarding MySQL.