[Xen-users] openqrm on Xen-Dom0

To: <Xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-users] openqrm on Xen-Dom0
From: "Werner Schweizer" <W.Schweizer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 2 Jan 2010 19:18:45 +0100
Delivery-date: Sat, 02 Jan 2010 10:19:33 -0800
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I have installed openQRM on a Xen dom0 (OpenSuse 11.2, Xen 3.4.1).

When I try to start the openQRM-server I get the message:

-----
Starting the openQRM-server ver. 4.5
Interface eth0 has the wrong ip-configuration.
        The openQRM-server is configured to have the ip-address selinux=0
        but the interface eth0 is running with the ip-address
-----

I'm not sure if this is a problem of openQRM or XEN.
Before this installation I tried it successfully on a domU.

Therefore I'm asking here: what is special on dom0?
Is anyone here who is willing to share his experiance?

MfG
Werner