[Xen-users] how to create XEN config file of running domU?

To: xen-users <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-users] how to create XEN config file of running domU?
From: Rudi Ahlers <Rudi@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 4 Dec 2009 00:04:26 +0200
Delivery-date: Fri, 04 Dec 2009 08:49:39 -0800
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi all,

I use FluidVM on some of our VPS host nodes, and the management server
has crashed, so now I need to recover the running VM's, somehow.
FluidVM deploys the domU's on the hostnode dynamically from a
database, i.e. there's no /etc/xen/vps1 (for example) config files.
The domU's are still running on the servers, and I now want to create
config files for them, while they're running.

How would I be able todo this?

For example, here's a list of running VM's from one of the servers:

root@usaxen02:[~]$ xm list
Name                                      ID Mem(MiB) VCPUs State   Time(s)
AndriesBurger_39_cronos          90      255     1 -b----     42.4
Bruce_18_carmen                     60      255     1 r----- 3528327.5
Domain-0                                  0     3433     4 r----- 1116681.7
Rudi_14_mars                           40     3007     2 -b---- 953036.3
Rudi_44_vps2                           93      255     1 -b----     22.9

Is there any way to create a config file,
/etc/xen/AndriesBurger_39_cronos, from the running domU
AndriesBurger_39_cronos ?

--
Kind Regards
Rudi Ahlers