[SPAM] quocpham_25@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [SPAM] quocpham_25@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: "Augusta Villarreal" <quocpham_25@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 26 Nov 2009 08:13:07 +0800
Delivery-date: Wed, 25 Nov 2009 16:15:42 -0800
Order me xh dica xm tions in convenient and safe way and save money with a click of your mouse. Simply purchase me kfg dica bt tions in the Canadian ŤCan tbn adia zsi nPha sd rmacyť online dru zuu gstore.

Highly professional customer service will help you with your order.
We organized support center to answer your questions.
Fast delivery.
Total confidentiality.

ŤCan qk adia nd nPha bf rmacyť offers 100% safe and quality me we dications!

Via wof gra
Our pr gvp ice$1.15

Via ls gra Super Active+
Our pr tef ice$2.82