[Xen-users] XCP hanging on to old config information

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] XCP hanging on to old config information
From: Vern Burke <vburke@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2009 09:05:52 -0500
Delivery-date: Tue, 24 Nov 2009 06:06:35 -0800
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Greetings all:
I'm using Xen Cloud Platform. I just changed the CPUs in a cloud host to make them match so I could add the machine to the rest of the pool. The problem is that Xen now shows both the old CPUs and the new ones on the hardware page and it won't allow the machine to join the pool because it claims the hardware doesn't match.
   How can I get XCP to forget the previous hardware configuration?

Vern
--
Vern Burke

SwiftWater Telecom