RE: [Xen-users] windows vps can not start after a reboot

To: <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [Xen-users] windows vps can not start after a reboot
From: "Dustin Henning" <Dustin.Henning@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2009 08:18:49 -0500
Delivery-date: Mon, 23 Nov 2009 05:19:38 -0800
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
        I haven't seen any other messages in this thread, so forgive me if
this has been said already, but I believe NTLDR is the first file loaded
from the Windows partition.  If you have an HD with a boot sector and wipe
the Windows partition (or lose the Windows HDD that is separate), you will
get something to the effect of "NTLDR is missing."  That said, I suspect
that your error implies that something has messed up or corrupteh your
Windows partition.  If you were using GPLPV drivers and something went
wrong, they could be the culprit.  That isn't to say you shouldn't use the
drivers, just that you should always have a good backup, as is often stated
regarding said drivers (and best practices in general).
        Dustin