[Xen-users] after successful debootstrap

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] after successful debootstrap
From: Tapas Mishra <tapas@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2009 11:16:50 +0530
Delivery-date: Mon, 16 Nov 2009 21:47:28 -0800
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I have got the following errors after installing a DomU system via Debootstrap
where can I read the log it is Ubuntu

update-initramfs: Generating /boot/initrd.img-2.6.28-16-server
 hal
 checkbox
 checkbox-gtk
 gnome-mount
 gnome-power-manager
 hal-cups-utils
 network-manager
 network-manager-gnome
 pulseaudio-module-hal
 update-notifier
 xserver-xorg
 xorg
 ubuntu-desktop

Where can I read these errors and how can I over come.