Re: [Xen-users] hardware recommendations please

To: Ward Vandewege <ward@xxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] hardware recommendations please
From: Luke S Crawford <lsc@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: 23 Oct 2009 23:33:26 -0400
Delivery-date: Fri, 23 Oct 2009 20:33:51 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Ward Vandewege <ward@xxxxxxx> writes:

> On Fri, Oct 23, 2009 at 09:48:10PM -0400, Luke S Crawford wrote:
> > Speaking of which, if anyone is into the coreboot stuff, the n3600r
> > (s2912) I have is supposed to be supported, I could probably be talked into
> > giving away (or selling very cheaply) some of the boards that only
> > work with dual-core, if you wanna play with coreboot.
>
> Note that the supermicro h8dme and h8dmr boards are also coreboot
> supported... H8dmr has quad-core support in tree. For h8dme not yet - I'm
> working on that though.

Yes, well, I can't get h8dme and h8dmr boards for $80 each, but
the n3600r, s2912, however, I can get for about that price, so I would
be happy to send one or two your way, if they would help.

Is there any work on the new socket F boards with the AMD SR5690 chipsets?