Re: [Xen-users] Xen Performance

To: Dustin.Henning@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] Xen Performance
From: Grant McWilliams <grantmasterflash@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2009 07:36:49 -0700
Cc: "Fajar A. Nugraha" <fajar@xxxxxxxxx>, Fasiha Ashraf <feehapk@xxxxxxxxxxx>, xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Fri, 16 Oct 2009 07:37:58 -0700
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :from:date:message-id:subject:to:cc:content-type; bh=SHE+dX+ratnZN9RQo2qN49c/4rWOMWntGlvPy/xMhlU=; b=A6OI/B59L0nigkkxnyq8CEIkY9G+Wfwo4XDiuPxISPI0ZCp3Kepig7tvc6eN2qD3q9 0JAgfCWr7HEJz/OpZlWNBntxDvRWfiFsjcmzu3gjK1FyS99n5/qanM7dN7sPt+a9AeU4 hHvE+tZ1OQfYAeODnthQKkm6SJgSTARPAmlms=
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx