Re: [Xen-users] moving virtual machines from one computer to another

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] moving virtual machines from one computer to another
From: David J Craigon <david@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2009 09:18:42 +0100
Delivery-date: Tue, 13 Oct 2009 01:19:23 -0700
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:sender:received:in-reply-to :references:date:x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type; bh=A4oL75A0Ee6iZQcSmaYAWHa01/8rNuiVBwdQNf8EaLY=; b=I6kksUz2kF6EHhM6x/CyoYMnaOQ2PW6eVzarwoh1ATdxFV/RGH6InKCKrZ6PMEtIVX XpLy1V2WrieVdyv0FenbCQSHmIT0toaYuPwJ+78xTqRIbDgftdDGm+mg+JG4tT2GqNy+ tjlz8WdGmp6cr3L7PII8ym+BmuQJ4XlpDVDIE=
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Fair enough, I know how to copy files from one computer to the other.
Which files do I need to copy though? If I copy the config file from
/etc/xen, and the disk image file, is that enough? Do I need
/var/lib/xen/boot_kernel.XXXXX and /var/lib/xen/boot_ramdisk.XXXXX.

If I copy these three into place, is that it?

David