Re: [Xen-users] config.sxp pain - auto start?

On Fri, Oct 9, 2009 at 3:29 AM, Brian Krusic <brian@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> One big problem I see is consistency.
> Wether GUI or CLI, in 3.4.1, SXP is the default.

Last time I check virt-install is not part of Xen. It's a separate
project by Redhat.

> And I personally have to assume others will need to manage this Xen
> infrastructure I've sold management on and have created.

I do it the old-fashioned way : create old-style config files and
symlinks manually :D

> So I must conform to the way of SXP unfortunately.
> It does make things more
> complicated at first glance.
> Just my thoughts.

Ask Redhat to have "on_xend_start/stop" parameter configurable when
creating new guests?
Also ask Xen developers to have a new "xm" command that can change the
value of "on_xend_start/stop" without having to delete - edit -
recreate domU?

--
Fajar