Re: [Xen-users] Add floppy image to pv domain

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] Add floppy image to pv domain
From: Laszlo Budai <laszlo@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 27 Sep 2009 22:27:26 +0300
Delivery-date: Sun, 27 Sep 2009 12:28:19 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
James Harper wrote:
Hi,

Is it possible add a floppy image to a paravirtualized domain?

Depending on what you want to do with it, a file: based block device
with a floppy disk sized image (eg 1440k) may suffice. Otherwise, no, I
don't think it's supported. I can't imagine that the 'market' for such a
feature would be that great :)
I you did check my previous post, a file based block device was what I was trying to do. But for the paravirtualized domain did not work. I'm curious to know why. It is not possible, or I've made mistakes in the config file?

Thank you,
Laszlo