Re: [Xen-users] openqrm & Xen

Hi Longina,

Am Montag, den 14.09.2009, 11:26 +0200 schrieb Longina Przybyszewska:
> Does anybody have experience with GUI management  'openqrm' ?
>
> http://www.openqrm.org

I'm one of the Developers.

> I like its features but documentation is sparse

Hey - i wrote the docs ;-)

http://www.openqrm.com/?q=node/33

> - I need some tips
> how to start to customize and fit it into  Xen installation.

The Best-Practice is to use the Local-Server-Plugin, which is able to
manage locally installed Servers like your XEN Box.

On the openqrm-Server activate Local-Server, Local-Storage and the
XEN-Plugin.

Integrate your XEN-Host like descriped in Plugins/XEN/About

Set the type of your Appliance to XEN-Host.

Visit Plugins/XEN/XEN-Manager and start managing your VMs...

> Longina

Best Regards,

Thomas