Re: [Xen-users] Xen and Enomaly

To: Stephen Ross <stephen.ross1986@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] Xen and Enomaly
From: Thiago Camargo Martins Cordeiro <thiagocmartinsc@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2009 23:13:16 -0300
Cc: Boris Quiroz <boris.quiroz@xxxxxxxxxx>, xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Thu, 10 Sep 2009 19:14:05 -0700
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=TZsPcHO6jcbK9UuvAc5JH0yI0i9rK8kUO/fEGLWlTkM=; b=ZtBTAHtGsZ4ZjLhjmlEYFb9Q0LWiObOquTdkriWEM2hzZUtul9nPxdpzLgHlPcD/81 mGr9YaXrUBQbvUrkrw7V93fqJSdh17MlM6oOnBUIKmFk0OWqjogsZ2wFMtrEuHAQRb47 KMYiOj3MTX7XpCzL/sVBsuql8ug8S3ZIkM10A=
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
My boss, after months of research of my part, for a Xen Management Interface, choose the Citrix XenServer 5.5 Free Edition. I'm being reluctant, because I prefer a 100% open source solution but, the free XenServer 5.5 is now replacing all my Debian dom0s just because it haves the GUI...    :-@

Cheers!
Thiago