RE: [Xen-users] GPLPV: Windows Server 2008 BSOD 0x1000007E

Subject: RE: [Xen-users] GPLPV: Windows Server 2008 BSOD 0x1000007E
From: "James Harper" <james.harper@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 6 Sep 2009 17:51:36 +1000
Delivery-date: Sun, 06 Sep 2009 00:52:25 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

> James,
> Attached is a text file with the output from the WinDbg session I used
with
> the server.  This error actually occurs during startup after
attempting to
> load the GPL PV drivers, but it's close to the error I get during the
install.
> I couldn't get DebugView to give any output.

I think the symbols are making sense but I'm not completely sure. Is the
windbg session done with the very latest binary version?

If the symbols are correct, then it appears that the crash is occurring
when checking the id's of a pci devices... can you please email me a
copy of your domain config? Are you passing through any pci devices?
Anything else that might be unusual about your setup?

James