Re: [Xen-users] Windows 2008 - slow upload

-------- Original Message  --------
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] Windows 2008 - slow upload
From: James Harper <james.harper@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Tomek <timor@xxxxx>, xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: 04.08.2009 01:50

Okay. I could imagine some vlan problems if large send or checksum
offloading was involved but with those off it's unlikely. You aren't
using jumbo frames are you?

And that's the point. After GPLPV installation large send data offload was enabled by default. I didn't check it earlier or ignored it.
Ehhh dump thing.

Disabling it solves the problem.

Thanks for your time and tips which was most useful for me.

--
Regards,
Thomas.