Re: [Xen-users] ipmi @ Debian 5.0 / Xen 3.2

To: Mike Lovell <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] ipmi @ Debian 5.0 / Xen 3.2
From: Adrian Gajan <admin@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2009 19:07:45 +0100 (GMT+01:00)
Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Wed, 15 Jul 2009 11:08:35 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hello,

thanks mike, u gave me the idea to have a closer look on the hardware and found
http://1mum.geek-tools.org/2008/12/01/serverloft-pros-and-cons/

A feature that Hetzner doesn’t have is the IPMI Access interface so you may
find this useful at Serverloft

It can't work :-) Might be interesting for Hetzner's customers.

Regards,

Adrian