Re: [Xen-users] Unsigned GPLPV drivers

On Wed, Jul 15, 2009 at 10:23 AM, Oliver
Hookins<oliver.hookins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>Does James' prebuilt binary works for you?
>
> Version 0.10.0.69 works, but I was hoping to be able to install something
> that didn't require running the machine permanently in test mode.

And how would having unsigned driver fix that?
With unsigned drivers you'd have to choose disable driver signing on
every boot (or have something like ready driver plus, which automates
some keypress). But if you choose this route, then you can always use
0.10.0.69. It would, in effect, be the same as using unsigned driver.

--
Fajar