RE: [Xen-users] winxp x64 gplpv driver missing?

To: Zoran Popović <shoom013@xxxxxxxxx>, "Andreas Rogge" <a.rogge@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [Xen-users] winxp x64 gplpv driver missing?
From: "James Harper" <james.harper@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2009 11:15:53 +1000
Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Mon, 13 Jul 2009 18:16:39 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

> Not to mention IA64 /* !!! Itanium != x64 !!! */ from to time to time, because
> there never was one anyway :( ... I know, I know, no boxes for developers no
> code - but for us who are not developers (not about IA64 and Xen at least) but
> who have access to ia64 boxes ready to be (ab)used, is there any hope ? /*
> quiet sobbing */
> ZP.

I did start looking into this, but IA64 uses a fairly different hypercall
method, the code for which will need porting from somewhere (Linux or mini-os),
and I'm not sure that it will actually be a small job and I just don't have any
time (or ability to test, as you mentioned).

James