Re: [Xen-users] I/O issue in xen guest OS

On Mon, 2009-07-06 at 21:07 +0530, chandrashekar wrote:
> Radu,
>
> Is this issue may be bcz of filesystem.............?

No. It's just the way top (and other similar tools) compute cpu usage.
In dom0 you have only 1 of 8 cpus working, while in domU you have only
one cpu.

In dom0 try expanding the cpu usage in the "top" utility by pressing
"1". You'll probably see 1 cpu in 100% and the others idle.

Cheers,

Radu