[Xen-users] Suse Virtual machine console - tcp connection

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] Suse Virtual machine console - tcp connection
From: Craig Silva <silvacron@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 27 Jun 2009 12:55:26 +1000
Delivery-date: Mon, 29 Jun 2009 08:01:06 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I've got 2 vms running on Suse 11.1 - 4gb RAM, Atlon dual core X24200.

The VM's are relatively stable after I replaced my RAM - however, i get
an error every now and then with the virtual machine console TCP/IP
error: VNC connection to hypervisor host got refused refused or
disconnected.

i.e. i can open the virtual machine console vnc connection to the VM -
it does sho status though.

Interesting thing is that Ii can still connect to the VM using vncviewer
and or ssh - tcp/ip is till up?

It is only rectified if I reboot the host machine.

Not sure if its related but on booting the host machine, the network
takes a long time to initialize - I have the standard "network-script
network-bridge" in xend-config.sxp