[Xen-users] cpu 100% after updating

To: Xen List <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-users] cpu 100% after updating
From: Sylvain Jeanneret <s.jeanneret@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2009 17:30:38 +0200
Delivery-date: Thu, 25 Jun 2009 08:31:35 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi,

Last friday, after making an update of my dom0 (opensuse 11.1,
32bits), domUs were usable. However, CPU load reach 100% when
I try to shutdown a domU. Restart xend was not possible.

After re-installing dom0, all was OK ... before updating.
Updating --> same problems.

Finaly, I install opensuse 11.1 64 bits, with update,
and now, for two days, all seems ok.

I spent a lot of time searching the web and I don't see any thing
about that, certainly because of my bad english.

So my questions:
-       Has someone had the same problem ?
-       Is there a fix ?
-       Is only opensuse 11.1 having this issue ?

Thanks in advance,

--
Sylvain