Re: [Xen-users] cluster snapshots

To: Shirley Robles <shirleyroblesmax@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] cluster snapshots
From: Mike Lovell <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2009 23:06:03 -0600
Cc: nathan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, xenJavier <javier@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Mon, 15 Jun 2009 22:06:51 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
On 6/15/2009 9:19 PM, Shirley Robles wrote:
Hi,

I am wondering if doing backups from domU allow me to do the backup of the entire domU image and their content.

Thanks
You should be able to back up the whole domU from within itself. At a previous job, one of the sys admins had things scripted to where there would be a rsync of the whole / file system to a rsync server. That is one option.

mike