[Xen-users] New Document : Configuration File Options

To: "xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-users] New Document : Configuration File Options
From: Stephen Spector <stephen.spector@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2009 10:03:38 -0400
Accept-language: en-US
Acceptlanguage: en-US
Delivery-date: Mon, 15 Jun 2009 07:05:00 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Xen Users:

I am working on a new Xen Configuration document that gives people a complete list of all the options. Attached is the current version of the document; please send me directly any items that I missed or items that I left blank. Thanks.

PS – I am trying to send the odf file via this email so if it doesn’t show up; I will resend with all the content in the email. Thanks.

Stephen Spector

Community Manager, Xen.org

stephen.spector@xxxxxxx

(772) 621-5062